OLEA KIOSKS • BOOTH 1116
The Monte Carlo is a modern approach to the player experience. From managing loyalty programs and resort rewards to queue-busting and self check-in/check-out, the Monte Carlo Kiosk performs as great as it looks.
The unit features two large LCD displays for touch and for digital signage applications.
With brilliant, programmable LED attract lighting to entice users and identify the purpose for the machine, the Monte Carlo is designed to help operators build their loyalty programs and make the overall casino experience more fun and efficient for players and resort guests.
The second 22-inch LCD monitor allows deployers to promote products and services, advertise special prices at food venues, encourage participation in drawings and more.
Finish options and the customizable lighting schemes ensure the kiosks will stand out on bright, busy casino floors, and their compact footprint helps them fit into virtually any floor plan.
Consider a highly trafficked casino gift shop that employs three people to complete purchases.
If selfcheckout kiosks were available, perhaps one or two employees would be liberated to walk the floor to answer questions, or even to help people check in at the front desk and provide higher-value customer interaction.
2019PROGRESSIVEPRODUCTS The full list of usage opportunities includes:
• Helping players join the casino’s loyalty program, update their data and check on their next rewards
• Queue-busting at onsite quick-serve or fast casual dining
• Self-checkout at resort retail shops
• Check-in/check-out at the hotel
• Enabling guests to make reservations at the spa
• Purchasing tickets for events and shows • Tournament sign-ups Monte Carlo Standard Specifications:
• 22-inch touchscreen (16:9 or 16:10)
• 22-inch LCD upper display monitor
• LED attract lighting • Front-service access door
• Dual security locks
• Durable powder coat paint finish
• High-volume cooling fan
• Topple-resistant base plate with ability to bolt to ground The following optional components are available as well:
• Ithaca Epic 950 printer
• Ticket printer
• Driver’s license scanner
• DataCard CD800 card printer with open-card format
• PC with service keyboard
• 80mm thermal printer (coupon/receipt)
• Stainless steel keyboard and trackball
• Swipe-style credit card reader
• Wi-Fi adapter
For more information: หวยลาวสตาร์